Latest Restaurant Craze: Cone madness

The restaurants are sprouting up like weeds all over the city. You can eat the following in cone form:

    * Mexican food -- guacamole available
    * pizzas (shown above, right)
    * desserts (left, above) -- I can't describe all the flavors or I'll drool on the computer
    * sushi rolls
    * Middle Eastern food -- falafel and hummus available
    * seafood

Sign up to my RioGringaConsulting mailing list to find out where you can eat cone confections at the hottest new cone restaurants! I'll send you an update every time I post tips to "What's New in Rio" on my consulting page, which can include anything from restaurants to bars to fashion to the coolest place to be on the beach! Sign up by leaving a comment here!

 
 
 
Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © Foods Recipe